Tamiya (TAM-24360) – 1/24 Nissan Fairlady 240ZG
This 1/24 scale model kit recreates a classic Nissan sports car! This all-new tool for this scale depicts the legendary Fairlady 240ZG, the top-grade variant of the 240Z – an export version of the Fairlady that had a 2.4-liter engine. Released in 1970 around the world, the 240ZG was accented with the longer “G nose,” FRP over- fenders and headlamp covers. The drag coefficient was an astounding 0.390, helping the car achieve an eye- watering top speed of 210km/h.
• 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 180mm, width: 71mm, height: 53mm.
• ALL-NEW Tooling! All parts designs were made anew for this model using extensive research of the full-size car.
• Features a realistic depiction of the engine and movable engine hood with hinge.
• Includes separate metal-plated parts for window frame sections, headlight cover frames and plated trim of wheel covers for a super realistic finish, and a hassle-free paint job.
• Depicts full interior.
• Chassis underside and suspension are accurately depicted with an ergonomic parts breakdown.